We assist foreign clients in processing relevant visas, business permits and other permits and licenses required in the country and we also help clients that wish to employ expatriates in processing expatriate quota position slots and other relevant documentation with the relevant authorities.
- Federal Skilled Worker Class
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nomination Applications
- Express Entry
- Spousal & Family Sponsorship
- Student Visas
- Visitor Visas
- Business Visas
Self-Employed or Start-Up Visa
- Individuals who will contribute to the cultural, artistic and athletic development of the country as well as those with farm management experience
- Business people who want to start and grow a high-potential start-up company that sets a goal of selling to customers in at least five (5).
Grants of citizenship
- Citizenship Applications
- Citizenship Refusals
- Passport Application
- Passport Refusal
We, through Henley & Partners UK Ltd (Henley & Partners), provide a range of citizenship related and residency programs across the world and especially within Europe and the Caribbean to qualified clients. Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning and its highly qualified professionals work together as one team in over thirty (30) offices worldwide.The leading citizenship programs in this regard are as follows:
- Antigua and Barbuda (Citizenship-by-Investment Program) Antigua and Barbuda enjoys a robust, diversified economy and an enviable Caribbean lifestyle. For a donation of USD 100,000, successful applicants acquire citizenship within three-four months, facilitating travel to 151 destinations.
- Austria (Citizenship-by-Investment Program) The highly respected Austrian citizenship offers its holders visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 187 destinations. The minimum investment is EUR 3 million, and successful applicants can acquire citizenship within 24-36 months.
- Cyprus (Investment Programme) Cyprus provides significant opportunities for business growth. A real estate investment of EUR 2 million (et alia) grants successful applicants Cypriot citizenship within six-eight months, which facilitates access to 174 destinations.
- Malta (Individual Investor Program The industry ‘gold standard’, successful applicants to the Malta Individual Investor program acquire citizenship of an EU country within 12 months for a donation of EUR 650,000 (et alia), facilitating travel to 184 destinations.
- Moldova (Citizenship – by -Investment Program) Representing a unique opportunity for successful applicants to tap into a dynamic emerging market, this program requires a donation of Eur 135,000, granting citizenship within three months and facilitating travel to 120 destinations.
- Montenegro (Citizenship – by -Investment Program) Montenegro has become a key strategic destination for some of the world’s most important industries. For a real estate investment of EUR 250,000 (et alia), successful applicants are granted citizenship within three months, facilitating travel to 124 destinations.
- St. Kitts and Nevis (Citizenship-by-Investment Program) The twin-island nation of St. kitts and Nevis has a healthy, rapidly expanding economy. For a donation of USD 150,000, successful applicants gain citizenship within three-four months, facilitating travel to 156 destinations.
- Australia (Residence-by-Investment Program) Australia is a leading destination for global business innovators seeking a high quality of life. Under the merits-based investor Stream, successful applicants commit a fund investment of AUD 1.5 million to secure residence status in the country.
- Greece (Golden Visa Program) Greece has become a major European business center and is one of the world’s top leisure destinations. Successful applicants acquire Greek residence permits within two months for a real estate investment of EUR 250,000.
- Portugal (Golden Residence Permit Program) An excellent option for job-creating entrepreneurs successful applicants can access this program for a real estate investment of EUR 350,000 and acquire five-year Portuguese residence permits within three-eight months.
- Swiss (Residence Program) Switzerland is renowned for its leading financial and innovation sectors. Successful applicants obtain residence status within tw0-six months by contributing a minimum of CHF 200,000 in annual taxes.
- Thailand (Elite Residence Program) For a donation of THB 500,000 (approximately USD 16,000), within four months, successful applicants and their families acquire Thai residence visas that are valid for five to twenty years and access a gateway to the booming Asian market.
- United Kingdom (Investor Immigration Program) With its capital London regarded as one of the world’s most influential financial centers, the UK is a highly desirable option for alternative residence. For a government bond investment of GBP 2 million, successful applicants gain residence in two months.
- United States (EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program) The ideal investment for wealthy and talented entrepreneurs looking to access the North American market, this program requires an investment of USD 900,000. Residence is granted to successful applicants within 12-18 months.